Here is a list of everything I am coveting this week ♥
1. Wild & Free Workout: This Spotify playlist is everything! I’ve been listening to it every morning when I work out, and I think it’s the only reason I actually manage to exercise every day.
2. Iced dirty (clean) chai: I’ve done it! I’ve finally done it. This has been the one thing I haven’t been able to pull off since I quit sugar and I finally found a recipe that tastes so so soooo good! Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Blue Lotus Masala Chai, Truvia and So Delicious Dairy-Free Coconut Creamer. All over ice. Yum-city! And its the perfect way to jump-start your morning.
3. La Croix: I’ve been off sugar for a total of 5 months now and I feel amaaaaazing! This flavored, sparkling water has become my saving. Not only is it a refreshing treat during the day, but it also makes the best sugar-free cocktails! Check out this recipe from Gizmodo. I would just muddle pineapple pieces instead of using juice to keep the added sugar away.
4. Blog Inspo: Cupcakes and Cashmere is one of my favorite lifestyle blogs. She recently shared a post about the “3 Work Rules” she always follows. Such a good read.
5. Target Dollar Spot: I’ve been obsessed with the Target Dollar Spot for a while now. But it just keeps getting better and better! I got the cutest sun hat ($5) and sunglasses ($3) for my birthday beach vacay. And they have the best craft supplies for all the DIY’s I’m pretending I’m going to make for my wedding. It’s just great!
Any new obsessions you’ve come across in the last week? I’d love to hear about them! Let me know in the comments below.